Locations – Baltimore
#1 Family Podiatrist Clinic In Baltimore MD
Located at The Keswick Wise and Well Center in Hampden
Your Baltimore Podiatrist, Dr. Dang H Vu, is in Keswick Wise and Well Center in Hampden. The newly renovated building is filled with local eateries, luxury apartments, Rite Aid, and Mom’s Organic Market. This location offers various medical specialties and ancillary services, including psychotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, physical therapy, diabetic foot care, hammertoe, and bunion treatment.
Do you need a consultation with our podiatrists in Baltimore, MD? Seek Appointment Today At (410) 833-2255
Foot And Ankle Care Centre in Baltimore
Foot and ankle problems can reduce your quality of life, especially if you live in the city and are used to walking most places you go. Conveniently located in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore, MD, Family Podiatry of Maryland is in Keswick Wise and Well Center. Located near Johns Hopkins University, Druid Hill Park, and Loyola University, Hampden is the home of many singles and young families. With a walk score of 94, many residents are used to walking everywhere. This can lead to overuse injuries to your feet. Many times, overuse injuries are easily treated by custom orthotics.
Left ignored, even the most innocent foot pain can become a chronic problem. Each year nearly 250,000 people experience walking-induced pain. When this pain becomes chronic, people often stop walking, stop exercising, gain weight, and eventually lose muscle tone. The most prominent issues walkers experience are:
- Plantar Fasciitis – tenderness on the heel or bottom of your foot caused by tears or strains to the plantar fascia.
- Heel spurs – painful, bony growth around the heel.
- Ingrown Toenails – soreness or swelling on the sides of your toes caused by the corners or sides of your toenails growing into the skin.
- Bunions – pain on the side of your big toe caused by the bones of your big or little toe becoming mis-aligned.
- Achilles Tendonitis – pain in the back of your heel or calf caused by irritation or tearing of the Achilles tendon.
- Neuroma – pain in the ball of your foot or between your toes caused by tissue surrounding a nerve at the base of the toes thickening.
- Stress Fractures – acute pain in your foot or lower leg caused by a tiny crack in a bone.
Hampden People Love to Walk
Living in the city can often mean walking more than the average person. If you live in the city, it is often easier to walk a few extra blocks rather than getting your car from the garage, catching a cab or taking the bus. All that extra walking, though, can be hard on your feet. Family Podiatry of Maryland has a convenient Hampden location for Baltimore residents near the Johns Hopkins University campus in the historic Rotunda Building.
Book an appointment at (410) 833-2255 with our Podiatrists in Baltimore, MD for complete foot care services. From as specialized as diabetic foot care, hammertoes, bunion treatment to wound care, we can help.
Hampden People Love to Walk
Living in the city can often mean walking more than the average person. If you live in the city, it is often easier to walk a few extra blocks rather than getting your car from the garage, catching a cab or taking the bus. All that extra walking, though, can be hard on your feet. Family Podiatry of Maryland has a convenient Hampden location for Baltimore residents near the Johns Hopkins University campus.
Baltimore Office Information
Family Podiatry Baltimore
733 West 40th St. 2nd Floor, Suite 200, Xfinity Building, Baltimore, MD 21211
Monday – 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Family Podiatry of MD - Baltimore Location
What Your Baltimore Neighbors Are Saying
Courteous…professional…cater to wimps (like me)…Just the best!